All forms of trade involve risk. Whether you trade abroad or within Australia, the effects of a major debtor's insolvency or protracted default on a payment can be potentially devastating to any business.
ANZ understands the financial risks associated with running a company and can arrange cover through Aon Risk Services Australia, our expert partner who specialises in insurance solutions for corporate clients.
Tailored credit insurance solutions can be designed to help protect your profits and improve your cash flow - by insuring up to 90% of the amount owing to your business, you can help safeguard against the potentially devastating effects of a loss caused by the insolvency or protracted default of one or more of your customers.
Trade Credit Insurance is facilitated by Aon Risk Services Australia Limited (Aon) ABN 1700 434 720 - a leading insurance broker of risk management services and recently awarded 2006 Broker of the Year*.
Aon has associated itself with top-rated, financially strong insurance companies which are required to meet stringent criteria in order to bring clients a wide range of premier products.
- Provision of expert credit management advice can help early identification of trade debtors who are experiencing financial difficulty.
- Representation at creditors' meetings can be arranged.
- The financial position of your trade debtors is monitored on a regular basis.
- Help focusing your sales efforts by avoiding financially weak clients.
- Protection against a wide range of commercial and political risks.
- In-depth knowledge of global and domestic trade and market conditions can help you to trade more safely and profitably at home and abroad through more effective risk mitigation.
For more information contact us via email
Trade Credit Insurance is facilitated by Aon Risk Services Australia Limited (Aon)
* 2006 Australia and New Zealand Insurance Industry Awards.
** We recommend you speak with your tax specialist for advice.
This product/service is suitable for businesses of all sizes.