Here are the important documents employers need for ANZ Smart Choice Super
- EasyTransact Guide (PDF 5MB)
- ANZ Smart Choice Super Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) (PDF 204kB)
- ANZ Smart Choice Super Additional Information Guide (AIG) (PDF 424kB)
- EasyTransact Product Disclosure Document (PDF 172kB)
- ANZ Smart Choice Super Employer Insurance Guide (PDF 256kB)
ANZ Smart Choice Super is issued by OnePath Custodians Pty Limited (ABN 12 008 508 496, AFSL 238346, RSE L0000673), a wholly owned subsidiary of ANZ.
A copy of the Product Disclosure Statement and Additional Information Guide (PDS) and ANZ FSG is available by visiting anz.com or by calling Customer Services. Other key features including insurance, available investment options and performance, exit fees and functionality are relevant when choosing a super fund.
This information is of a general nature and has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider the appropriateness of the information, having regard to your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should read the PDS before deciding to acquire or hold ANZ Smart Choice Super.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.