ANZ provides a range of innovative capital, cash and risk management solutions for our clients and investors across 26 Asia-Pacific markets and in Europe and North America.
We offer a compelling set of capabilities from market-leading experience in Structured Project Financing to accessing longer-term funding from Debt Capital Markets and through our strong relationships with Export Credit Agencies. We can combine these with our expertise in Project Advisory and Risk Management and local insights provided by our industry, macro economic and global markets strategy teams. For clients it means we are uniquely-placed to connect you with the right people and world-class financing solutions.
ANZ plays a leading role in the Utilities and Infrastructure industry in Australia, New Zealand and key centers across the ANZ network in Asia Pacific as thought leader and in financing and advising on projects or assets across Social and Economic Infrastructure and across the Power and Utilities sector.
With an ongoing commitment to be a sustainable bank, we have also financed or advised on renewable power generation including wind, geothermal, hydro, solar and waste-to-energy projects. Our Energy Trading team has also pioneered a leading range of solutions to help our power clients manage their carbon footprint and risk.
- Economic Infrastructure, including: roads, ports, rail and airports
- Social Infrastructure, including: water, hospitals, justice, corrections, education and public access
- Power & Utilities, including: power generation, transmission, distribution and retailing.
Capital, Cash & Risk Management Solutions & Services
- Relationship Banking
- Global Markets: Interest Rates, FX, Commodities
- Debt Capital Solutions including; Project Structured Finance, Term Loans, Loan Syndications, Debt Capital Markets
- Project Advisory
- Transaction Banking
- Energy Trading
- Economic Research & Bespoke Industry Insights.
For further information, please contact:
Global Head of Utilities & Infrastructure