ANZ's industry specialisation in Telecommunications, Media, Entertainment and Technology (TMET) provides specialist financial products and advice to a wide range of clients within the following sub-sectors:
- Telecommunications:service providers, telco distributors and equipment distributors
- Media:free to air and pay TV networks, radio, newspapers and publishers and printers
- Entertainment:gaming, cinema, hotels and resorts, theme parks, movie distributors
Our specialisation and knowledge of the telecommunications and media industries includes experts in the regulatory environment, thorough understanding of global market issues and the impact of the economy on the industry, and an insight into the market activity within the industry.
This specialisation ensures that we deliver tailored financial solutions based on a comprehensive understanding of our clients' businesses.
Our comprehensive range of customised products and services include:
- Corporate finance and advisory
- Project finance
- Structured asset and property finance solutions
- Asset management
- Specialised lending, including leasing & structured asset finance
- Infrastructure services
- Debt capital markets arranging and underwriting
- Foreign exchange and interest rate risk management
- Transaction banking
For further information, please contact:
Head of Diversified Industries
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.