Our industry specialists are focused on providing organisations in the financial sector with a solutions driven approach to address their capital, portfolio management, liquidity and transactional banking needs.
Our global business has strong experience in ANZ's local markets (Australia and New Zealand) as well as overseas markets in Asia, Europe and America.
ANZ's key strength lies in our ability to:
- draw on leading experts from a wide range of disciplines including capital markets, structured finance, treasury and investment banking
- structure and deliver creative and sophisticated funding solutions to meet our client's interests and individual requirements.
Areas of focus
- Banks (global, regional, and investment banks)
- Diversified financials (regulated non-bank authorised deposit-taking institutions, finance companies, non-bank consumer finance originators, financial sponsors, trustees, exchanges and broker dealers)
- Fund management (real money funds, fund of funds and hedge funds)
- Insurers and reinsurers
- Public sector (central banks and government agencies)
- Supranationals (multilateral agencies and development banks).
Our industry specialisation operates across multiple geographies and maintains significant on-the-ground presence in the world's major financial centres. ANZ has representation in the following:
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- Hong Kong
- Pacific Islands
For further information, please contact:
Global Head of Financial Institutions