ANZ provides a range of innovative capital and risk management solutions for our clients and investors across 26 Asia-Pacific markets and in Europe and North America.
We offer a compelling set of capabilities from market-leading experience in Structured Project Financing to accessing longer-term funding from Debt Capital Markets and through our strong relationships with Export Credit Agencies. We can combine these with our expertise in Project Advisory and Risk Management and local insights provided by our industry, macro economic and global markets strategy teams. For clients it means we are uniquely-placed to connect you with the right people and world-class financing solutions.
Since 2001 we’ve committed more than $6 billion to projects or assets totaling more than $40 billion across the Infrastructure sector, including more than 30 Social Infrastructure or PPP related transactions. In the Power and Utilities sector ANZ has played a leading role over the past decade; completing transactions valued in excess of $5bn since February 2010. We have financed or advised on more than 10,000MW of new renewable power generation including wind, geothermal, hydro, solar and waste-to-energy projects. Our Energy Trading team has also pioneered a leading range of solutions to help our power clients manage their carbon footprint and risk.
- Economic Infrastructure, including: roads, ports, rail and airports
- Social Infrastructure, including: water, hospitals, justice, corrections, education and public access
- Power & Utilities, including: power generation, transmission, distribution and retailing.
Capital & Cash Management Solutions & Services
- Relationship Banking
- Global Markets: Interest Rates, FX, Commodities
- Debt Capital Solutions including; Project Structured Finance, Term Loans, Loan Syndications, Debt Capital Markets
- Project Advisory
- Transaction Banking
- Energy Trading
- Economic Research & Bespoke Industry Insights.
For further information, please contact:
Peter Davis, Global Head, Utilities & Infrastructure +61 2 9227 1845.