This is a simple form of lending with no fixed repayment arrangement allowing you to overdraw your cheque (current) account up to an approved limit.
Features at a glance
- The balance should be maintained within the overdraft limit approval
- Security may be required on the limit requested
- Limits are reviewed annually pending the financial and statements of position for the business and personal account holders
- Interest is calculated on the daily balance of the overdrawn amount and charged on a monthly basis
- An initial limit approval fee is applicable upon acceptance of the overdraft terms and conditions
- A line fee for the approved overdraft is charged monthly
- Excess fees and penalty interest will apply if the approved overdraft limit is exceeded without arrangement.
Open an account now
Apply for an ANZ Overdraft by visiting your local ANZ branch or call +682 21 750 to speak to an ANZ specialist today.
All lending is subject to ANZ’s normal credit approval criteria. Terms and conditions available upon request. Fees and charges apply.