Travel insurance provides overseas travellers with a safeguard against extra expenses due to unexpected situations. Whether you are on holiday or away on business, ANZ Travel Insurance will help make travel worry free.
Designed for international travellers, ANZ Travel insurance provides cover for:
- medical treatment and additional expenses
- emergency assistance, 24 hours a day
- replacement of documents
- loss of deposits and cancellation charges
- accidental loss or damage to personal baggage
- the insurance excess on rental vehicles
- accidental death and permanent disability
- travel delay
- strikes and hi-jacks
- personal public liability.
For full details of the conditions, limits and exclusions on cover, please refer to the relevant policy documents available at any ANZ branch.
To sign up for ANZ Travel Insurance, visit your local ANZ branch or call +682 21 750 to speak to an ANZ specialist today.
ANZ Travel Insurance is issued by Tower Insurance Limited. ANZ acts as an agent under agreement with Tower Insurance Limited.