A home is much more than a house. That's why ANZ House Insurance provides you with peace of mind, knowing that it can help you get your life back to normal as quickly as possible if your house is destroyed or damaged.
Features at a glance
- Cover against the cost of demolition, debris removal and related expenses such as architect fees, surveyor fees, and other building fees
- Mortgage discharge. If there is a total loss on your property, we will pay towards the costs to discharge your mortgage
- Liability to others. Pays for your legal liability for claims made against you as a result of accidents which cause loss or damage to property or bodily injury.
The following cover options are also available:
- gale, windstorm, hurricane and cyclone;
- loss of rent and landlord’s fixtures and fittings.
ANZ House Insurance comes with a variety of payment frequency options to meet your needs and a 30 day money back guarantee. For full details of the conditions, limits and exclusions on cover, please refer to the relevant policy documents available at any ANZ branch.
Sign up now
Sign up for ANZ Home Insurance by visiting your local ANZ branch or call +682 21 750 to speak to an ANZ specialist today.
ANZ Home Insurance is issued by Tower Insurance Limited. ANZ acts as an agent under agreement with Tower Insurance Limited.