No matter what the size or scope of your business, ANZ EFTPOS has a payment solution to suit you. With comprehensive packages, the latest technology and exceptional service and support, ANZ EFTPOS can tailor an option to support your business today and into the future.
Ingenico i5100 POS terminal
Its ergonomic keypad design, large graphic display, long magnetic stripe reader, wide range of communication options, easy loading and fast printer, all provide increased performance and convenience.
Ingenico i7780 POS Terminal
The i7780 is a high-speed enabled portable transaction terminal capable of serving a range of up to 200 metres. Built-in thermal printer and PIN security are perfect for the hospitality organization wishing to speed customer service, while adding versatility to their product offerings.
- Latest POS device technology
- Speedy transaction processing and simple "drop in"
- Paper roll and fast receipt print out
- Vertical "swipe and start" action
- Reporting tools to help you manage your business.
- Quiet and fast (12 lines per second) thermal printer with easy-loading mechanism
- Ergonomically designed keyboard for easy PIN entry
- Large graphic display with adjustable contrast
- Only one cable for all external connections (accessory).
- Tipping capabilities
- Pre-authorisation for pre-ordered goods and services
- Refund and debit card cash-out capability.
Enquiries and support
If you have any enquiries about ANZ's merchant services, require any merchant support, authorisations or have any merchant business related enquiry, please contact our friendly customer support team who are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on
Alternatively, send us an online enquiry and our customer support team will respond as soon as possible.
Get yours today
Ask how you can get an EFTPOS terminal for your business today by visiting your local ANZ branch or call
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.