Product features of Schroders Fund Series
- Focus on the Global investment opportunities, to provide you with a way to share the growh revenue in global equity markets.
- Experienced investment managers around the world to provide you with professional investment service.
- Baring Emerging Markets Debt Local Currency Fund (PDF 52kB)
- Diversified sources of returns benefitting from four major trends.
- Baring ASEAN Frontiers Fund (PDF 128kB)
- Invests in "frontier markets" with huge potential.
- Genuinely high conviction portfolio.
- Well defined quality GARP philosophy.
- In-depth, in-house, and bottom-up research.
- Baring Asia Balanced Fund (PDF 200kB)
- Flexibility of asset allocation.
- Aim at absolute return, protected from volatility.
- Experienced fund manager.
- Baring German Growth Fund (PDF 112kB)
- Selecting the best investment theme in Europe under QE.
- Focus on German stocks due to cheap valuation and high growth potential.
- Baring Global Multi Asset Income Fund (PDF 108kB)
- Strategic allocation to diversified asset classes including alternatives and property to generate sustainable income.
- Prudent risk management to control volatility at the level lower than equity market.
- Monthly dividend payment potential#.
#Fees and expenses of the Fund may be paid out of capital which results in distribution effectively paid out of capital. Distribution may be paid out of capital at the discretion of the Manager. Payment of distribution out of capital amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor’s original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment and would result in an immediate reduction in the net asset value of the Fund.
Find out more about Daily net value of the funds.
The website (including the information and data shown on such website) directed to by clicking here is provided by Baring Asset Management Limited Company and is for reference only.
- The product provides various currencies to invest. For details, please refer to the Product Term Sheet.
- The product offers you the convenience for subscription, redemption and switching on bank business day*, you may adjust your portfolio according to the markets conditions and your personal investment judgment.
|Tariff||Applied to||Highest rate#|
|Subscription Fee||Mix fund/ equity fund||2.50%|
|Non mix fund/equity fund (including but not limited to bond fund)||2.00%|
|Switching fee**||Applicable to all types of funds||1.00%|
I'm interested - How to purchase the product?
Or call us at 400-920-8880
- Investment product is not a deposit and the product carries risk, so the investor should act prudently.
- The products are only sold to qualified individuals.
- The product introduction is for information only. For detailed product description, risk disclosure, disclaimer, please refer to the Product Term Sheet, which shall prevail if any discrepency. The Bank reserves all rights and can change the terms from time to time.
- Historical performance does not represent future performance, and it's not the guarantee of product performance in the future.
* Business day: The day that Bank opens for business excluding China public holidays and weekend. Before the holidays, bank reveres the right to determine the order application.
** The switching fee is 1% of the amount switched and is based on the currency of the switched amount.
# The tariff is based on the investment currency and the bank reserves the right to change the tariff.
The tariff will reduce the investment return to the investors.
- An international investment management company with a history dating back to 1762.
- Operating in eleven countries with professionals from thirty-five different nations, with 133 investment professionals*.
- Providing investment management services in emerging and inefficient markets, asset allocation and specialist fixed income to investors worldwide.
- Working in partnership with many of the world’s largest financial institutions.
(Source: Investment Professionals as at 31 January 2016).
Find out more information about Baring.
*The website (including the information and data shown on such website) directed to by clicking here is provided by Baring Asset Management Limited Company and is for reference only.
Click to view Disclaimer.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.