Product features of Schroders Fund Series
- Focus on the ASIAN region investment opportunities, to provide you with a way to share the growth revenue in Asia and the emerging markets.
- Experienced investment managers around the world to provide you with professional investment service.
- Baring Emerging Markets Debt Local Currency Fund (PDF 124kB)
- Targeting government bonds with high credit rating to capture emerging market opportunities.
- Baring Asian Frontiers Fund (PDF 116kB)
- Focusing on ASIAN market and capture potential investment opportunities that are usually ignored but actually with good potential return.
- Top ranking among peers at MorningStar rating in 2009 and 2010.
- Baring Asia Balanced Fund (PDF 112kB)
- Diversified portfolios with bias to Asia market.
- With flexibility to allocate to European and US markets when price fluctuates.
- Baring Global Aggregate Bond Fund (PDF 124kB)
- Pursue long-term capital growth.
- Diversified return sources.
- Prudent performance.
Find out more about Daily net value of the funds.
The website (including the information and data shown on such website) directed to by clicking here is provided by Baring Asset Management Limited Company and is for reference only.
- The product provides various currencies to invest. For details, please refer to the Product Term Sheet.
- The product offers you the convenience for subscription, redemption and switching on bank business day*, you may adjust your portfolio according to the markets conditions and your personal investment judgment.
|Tariff||Applied to||Highest rate#|
|Subscription Fee||Bond fund||2.00%|
|Mix fund/ equity fund||2.50%|
|Switching fee**||Applicable to all types of funds||1.00%|
I'm interested - How to purchase the product?
Or call us at 400-920-8880
- Investment product is not a deposit and the product carries risk, so the investor should act prudently.
- The products are only sold to qualified individuals.
- The product introduction is for information only. For detailed product description, risk disclosure, disclaimer, please refer to the Product Term Sheet, which shall prevail if any discrepency. The Bank reserves all rights and can change the terms from time to time.
- Historical performance does not represent future performance, and it's not the guarantee of product performance in the future.
* Business day: The day that Bank opens for business excluding China public holidays and weekend. Before the holidays, bank reveres the right to determine the order application.
** The switching fee is 1% of the amount switched and is based on the currency of the switched amount.
# The tariff is based on the investment currency and the bank reserves the right to change the tariff.
The tariff will reduce the investment return to the investors.
- An international investment management company with a history dating back to 1762.
- Operating in eleven countries with professionals from twenty five different nations, with 97 investment professionals*.
- Providing investment management services in emerging and frontiers markets, asset allocation and specialist fixed income to investors worldwide.
- Providing investment management service of investing in equity and bond market of developed countries and emerging market to institutional investors, retail and private clients worldwide.
- Working in partnership with many of the world’s largest financial institutions.
- Winner of the Queen's Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2010 in UK.
(Source: Investment Professionals as at 1 November 2012).
Find out more information about Baring.
*The website (including the information and data shown on such website) directed to by clicking here is provided by Baring Asset Management Limited Company and is for reference only.
The products information, introductions provided by ANZ China are for reference only, which does not constitute the products/investment promotion given by ANZ China, nor shall it be deemed as the representations and warranties in whatsoever nature made by ANZ China. ANZ China shall not make any representations, statements or warranties in relation to the accuracy, authenticity, reliability, adequacy, promptness or completeness of any products information, introductions, documents or date. The investor shall check the relevant funds information in accordance with the "funds information resource" as mentioned in the relevant terms sheet. ANZ China shall not be liable if the investor has not obtained the information in time due to his own reason and consequently missed any opportunity of funds utilization and re-investment.
The information is distributed by Australia and New Zealand Bank (China) Company Limited ("ANZ China"). An investment or facility with ANZ China is neither a deposit with nor liability of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited ("ANZ Bank").
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.