Studying in Australia – ANZ “1+1 for Student” overseas study service
ANZ “1+1 for Student” overseas study service provides seamless banking service for those who plan to study in Australia and is the best choice for overseas students and their parents.
ANZ China’s Signature Priority Banking gives you priority banking client services for students studying abroad. Open a 1+1 package now to enjoy ANZ's network of 814 branches and 2660 ATMs in Australia apart from below benefits.
Before leaving China, your children going to Australia to study will enjoy the following:
- open an bank account in ANZ Australian branches before leaving for Australia
- free deposit certificate (accepted by Australian Embassy and Consulates)
- pre-departure funds transfers
- fee waiver for account management in ANZ Australian branches
- account balance inquiry via ANZ Internet Banking
- pre-departure student seminars to provide local knowledge for students moving to Australia study.
After arriving in Australia you child will enjoy:
- 1+1 Chinese language client services (at 50 Chinese language specialist banking branches with over one hundred mandarin-speaking relationship manager and product specialists)
- receive an ANZ VISA debit card
- 24 Internet Banking support
- quick and easy Apple iPhone banking app (must have 3G or Wi-Fi network access)
- receive newsletters with recruitment information from ANZ China via emails.
From China you can follow you child's banking account status, whenever you like and will enjoy the following priority benefits:
- fee reduced or waived for four funds remittances
- 24 hours fast funds transfer
- ANZ Signature Priority preferential Australian dollar deposit rates
- ANZ Signature Priority preferential exchange rates for multiple currencies
- visibility of your children’s ANZ Internet Banking funds
- join ANZ Signature Priority client functions.
Where can I get more information?
Call us at 800 988 1950
Studying in New Zealand
Travelling to a different country is exciting, but it can be challenging too. And there are many things to plan before students leave home. One of these is their finances: how will they manage their money while in New Zealand.
ANZ offers international students from Mainland China and Hong Kong the ANZ Student Package. This is made up of two bank accounts: an interest-earning holding account and an easy-access transaction account. Our dual-account system helps speed up students’ visa application and gives them the security and flexibility during their stay in New Zealand.
Our Chinese speaking teams in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou can talk to you today about:
- what you could be doing now to secure your future, including saving and investing
- explaining the potential impact in foreign exchange rates and how to reduce foreign exchange risks
- living and studying in New Zealand, helping you to understand how the banking system works and what you’ll need to get established
- establishing your New Zealand bank accounts and taking advantage of ANZ student discounts
- what to do and who to talk to when you arrive in New Zealand
- payments, including paying tuition fees and transferring your living allowance.
ANZ is the top bank in New Zealand, with 316 branches and over 900 ATMs.
Contact us now to know more details.