Applying for the ANZ China home loan is simple:
1. Visit your nearest ANZ China branch and discuss your home loan needs with our Mortgage specialists.
2. Select the loan that meets your needs.
3. Pre-assessment will be issued.
4. Submit your application with all relevant supporting documents.
5. ANZ China approves your application and issues the loan contract.
6. Visit your nearest ANZ China Branch to endorse the contract and get your home loan notarized and registered.
7. Bank disburses the funds.
Major documentation checklist
Here’s a helpful checklist of documents that you'll need to bring along for your application.
- Personal identification
- ID/Passport/ Hong Kong-Macau laissez-passer,Taiwan compatriot entry permit(Hong Kong , Macao and Taiwan residents)
- (non-PRC citizens) original
- Household register
- Certificate of marital status
- Proof of your current residential address
- Proof of work or study in China for more than 1 year (applicable only to non-PRC citizens excluding Hong Kong,Taiwan， Macau residents and green card holder).
- Proof of income – Salaried employees only
- Last 3 months bank statements showing regular payroll credits, and any of the following
- Last 3 month payslips
- Employment letter / company reference letter to evidence applicant employment status latest income tax return.
- Proof of income – Self employed only
- Proof of business ownership
- Latest financials
- Latest income tax return OR last 6 month bank statements of operating account.
- Your financial position
- Provide your latest certificates of assets will help us on the assessment of your loan repayment capacity
- Proof of savings
- Any other assets.
- Property purchase
- Letter of intent (if applicable)
- Sales and purchase contract
- Property title certificate (if applicable).
- If you're refinancing your home
- Home loan repayment statements for at least 3 months.
- Product available to all PRC and non-PRC citizens (including Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau residents and green card holders); non-PRC citizens excluding Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau residents and green card holders must also be a resident of China for no less than 12 months
- Resident of age 18 - 60 years.