The role of ANZ China's Corporate Banking team is to deliver ANZ's full capability to our corporate customers from across the entire ANZ network.
We concentrate on developing global relationships not only as a product and service provider, but also as a strategic business partner and a whole solution provider.
ANZ China's Corporate Banking team has the international and domestic experience to analyze customer requirements. We work with our customers to implement fully integrated and tailor made solutions. Customers can leverage off the specific sector experience and knowledge of our Relationship Managers.
The ANZ China Corporate Banking team is fully versed on Chinese banking and business regulations. We add considerable value by helping our customers navigate through this complex environment.
ANZ China Corporate Banking
- Asset, liability and cash management services
- Development of innovative global structured trade finance solutions
- Work with our customers and offshore colleagues to provide comprehensive advice and implement a range of risk management tools in the context of the local market and regulatory environment.
- Collaborative approach to building customer relationships
- Match our team with the appropriate levels within our customer's team
- Is focused to ensure our customers receive timely service - and someone from the Corporate Banking team is always available.
ANZ's Products and capabilities
- Mergers and acquisitions Advisory Service
- Project finance
- Structured export finance
- Capital solutions.