Prior to completing the Corporate Solutions Enquiry Form, please read the below Privacy Clause carefully. It details how we will deal with personal information you provide to us via the Corporate Solutions Enquiry Form.
ANZ is collecting your personal information because you are completing a Corporate Solutions Enquiry Form on behalf of a company or on your own behalf. Without this information, we may not be able to assess this form or provide you (or the company you are representing) with our products and services. We explain below when and how ANZ may collect, use and disclose your information.
Unless otherwise stated, this clause applies to individuals and non-individuals (e.g. companies).
ANZ may use and disclose the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- to assist in providing information about a product or service;
- to consider your request for a product or service;
- to enable ANZ to provide a product or service;
- to tell you about other products or services that may be of interest to you;
- to assist in arrangements with other organisations (such as loyalty partners) in relation to the promotion or provision of a product or service;
- to manage accounts and perform other administrative and operational tasks (including risk management, systems development and testing, credit scoring, staff training, collecting debts and market or customer satisfaction research);
- to consider any concerns or complaints you raise against ANZ and/or to manage any legal action involving ANZ;
- to identify, prevent or investigate any fraud, unlawful activity or misconduct (or suspected fraud, unlawful activity or misconduct);
- to identify you or establish your tax status under any Australian or foreign legislation, regulation or treaty or pursuant to an agreement with any tax authority; and
- as required by relevant laws, regulations, codes of practice and external payment systems.
If you do not provide some or all of the information requested, ANZ may be unable to provide you with a product or service.
Information required by law etc.
ANZ may provide your information to:
- any related entity of ANZ which may use the information to: carry out ANZs functions and activities; promote its own products and services; assess your application for one of its products or services; manage your product or service; perform administrative and operational tasks (including debt recovery); or comply with regulatory requirements and prudential standards;
- an organisation that is in an arrangement with ANZ to jointly offer products and/or has an alliance with ANZ to share information for marketing purposes (and any of its outsourced service providers or agents), to enable them or ANZ to: provide you with products or services; and/or promote a product or service;
- any agent, contractor or service provider ANZ engages to carry out or assist its functions and activities (for example, mailing houses or debt collection agencies);
- an organisation that assists ANZ to identify, prevent or investigate fraud, unlawful activity or misconduct;
- regulatory bodies, government agencies, law enforcement bodies and courts;
- other parties ANZ is authorised or required by law or court/tribunal order to disclose information to;
- participants in the payments system (including payment organisations and merchants) and other financial institutions (such as banks);
- other credit providers;
- mortgage insurers and any reinsurer of any such mortgage insurer;
- your guarantors (and intending guarantors) and any person who has provided security for your loan
- any person who introduces you to ANZ;
- your referee(s);
- your employer;
- your joint borrower(s) or account holder(s) and
- your authorised agents; your executor, administrator or trustee in bankruptcy; your legal representative; your attorney; or anyone acting for you in connection with your account.
If you are an individual and do not want us to tell you about products or services, phone 13 13 14 or your ANZ Manager to withdraw your consent.
- the circumstances in which ANZ may collect personal information from other sources (including from a third party);
- how to access personal information and seek correction of personal information; and
- how you can raise concerns that ANZ has breached the Privacy Act or an applicable code and how ANZ will deal with those matters.
ANZ will not collect sensitive information about you, such as information about your health, without your consent.
If you give ANZ personal information about someone else, please show them a copy of this clause so that they may understand the manner in which their personal information may be used or disclosed by ANZ in connection with your dealings with ANZ.