Its so simple
Two cards. One account. One credit limit. One statement. Simple.
All the benefits of two ANZ Frequent Flyer cards rolled into one account. New applicants earn Qantas Points* as follows:
ANZ Frequent Flyer
ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum
ANZ Frequent Flyer Black
|ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express®
||1 Qantas Point* per $1 spent on on eligible purchases using ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express® cards up to $3,000 per statement period
||1.5 Qantas Points* per $1 spent spent on eligible purchases using ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum American Express® cards up to $6,000 per statement period
||1.5 Qantas Points* per $1 spent on purchases - uncapped
|ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa
||0.5 Qantas Point* per $1 spent on eligible purchases using ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa cards up to $3,000 per statement period
||0.5 Qantas Point* per $1 spent on eligible purchases using ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa Platinum cards up to $6,000 per statement period
||0.75 Qantas Point* per $1 spent on purchases - uncapped
You could maximise your Qantas Points* earning when using your ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express® card, and continue seeing your Qantas Points grow with the convenience of 36 million locations worldwide when using your ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa card.
Keep it simple with one account, one Total Annual Fee, one monthly statement and one credit limit shared by both cards.
- Qantas is a Bonus Partner, so when you book flights direct with Qantas (excluding Jetstar Airways Pty Ltd) in Australia you earn Bonus Points.*
- Additional cardholders could earn you points1. Purchases made on additional cards earn points that are credited to the Account Holder's Qantas Frequent Flyer account, which means you could earn more points.
- ANZ Frequent Flyer Black cardholders may only earn 1 Bonus Qantas Point* per $1 spent on selected Qantas products and services2.
Please note you need to be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn Qantas Frequent Points. The joining fee is $89.50 and membership is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
If you have not supplied ANZ with your Qantas Frequent Flyer number, your Qantas Points cannot be allocated to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Please call ANZ on 13 22 73 to provide us with your correct Qantas Frequent Flyer number so you don't miss out on earning Qantas Points. Please note that the Qantas Frequent Flyer membership must be in the same name of the Account Holder on the credit card account.
If you are not yet a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program, you can join by calling Qantas on 13 11 31
, or join online by visiting qantas.com/frequentflyer
Redeeming your Qantas Points
You dont have to convert your Qantas Points from your ANZ Frequent Flyer account - they are automatically credited straight to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
There are now even more ways to reward yourself using your Qantas Points. Choose from more options when booking seats with points, shop in the expanded Qantas Frequent Flyer Store and more.
For details on redeeming Qantas points visit qantas.com/frequentflyer.
* Qantas Points and Bonus Qantas Points accrue in accordance with and subject to the ANZ Frequent Flyer Reward Terms and Conditions (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Eligible purchases exclude cash, cash equivalent transactions and premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance. You will not earn Qantas Points in respect of purchases which exceed any advised spend cap. Eligible purchases for each statement period for ANZ Frequent Flyer are capped at $3000 of eligible purchases across all Visa cards on the account and $3000 of eligible purchases across all American Express cards on the account, and for ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum are capped at $6000 of eligible purchases across all Visa cards on the account and $6000 of eligible purchases across all American Express cards on the account. No spend cap applies to ANZ Frequent Flyer Black. Bonus Qantas Points may still be earned once eligible purchases made with your card exceed any applicable spend cap. The Account Holder must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program which are available at qantas.com/terms. Earn rates and spend caps are subject to change. Existing customers may be subject to a different earn rate or spend cap on their account. Existing customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding their ANZ account.
1. Annual Additional Cardholder Fee and Rewards Program Services Fee applies per additional card.
2. Selected Qantas products and services are the following items purchased directly from Qantas: Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non-airfare products and any Qantas products and services not purchased directly from Qantas.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. The ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express card is issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) pursuant to a license from American Express.