Submit a Service Request
You can use this page to report any issue you encounter while using ANZ MoneyManager. Issues may include, but are not limited to, a bill, a transaction, or a data error. You can also request for a new site/functionality you would like to see supported by ANZ MoneyManager in the future. Your request goes directly to the ANZ MoneyManager Support.
You can submit a service request by selecting a service request type from the drop-down menu on the Submit a Service Request page.
Based on the service request type you select, you will need to specify additional pertinent information.
If you select the Data Error service request type,
- From the drop-down menu, select the account for which you encountered a data error.
- Enter a brief description of your service request.
If you select the Suggest a Site service request,
- Select the type of account site that you would like ANZ MoneyManager to support.
- Enter the URL address of the site.
Enter the username and password to the site that you suggested.
If you select the Suggest Feature/Functionality service request type,
- Enter a brief description of the feature or functionality you would like to see added.
- If you want to submit a different type of service request, select Other from the drop-down menu.
- Click Submit Service Request to submit your service request to the ANZ MoneyManager Support.