- What does the Rewards Manager do?
- How do I refresh my rewards accounts?
- How do I access a printer-friendly version of the Rewards Manager?
- How can I choose which accounts to display in the Rewards Manager?
The Rewards Manager displays account numbers and balances from frequent flyer, car rental, hotel, and other rewards accounts. To add accounts click the Add an account link. To access detailed information on your reward accounts click the account name.
To refresh your account, click the Update link below the account name within each module.
You can access a printer-friendly version of any page in ANZ MoneyManager. Click on the Printable View link that appears on the top right of the page. This will launch a new window with the information formatted to allow you to print it. You can select Print from the File menu to then print the page.
To select which accounts you want to display in the Rewards Manager:
- Click the Edit Rewards Preferences link.
- On the Rewards Manager Preferences page, you can choose which accounts to display in the module by selecting or clearing the check boxes next to the account name.
- Click Update Settings to save your changes.