- How do I sign up for the ANZ MoneyManager service?
- How do I choose a username?
- What are some tips for a creating a good password?
On the User Registration page, fill out the following required fields:
- Language Preference - choose your language preference.
- Username - create a username to use the ANZ MoneyManager service.
- Password - create a password for the username that you created. The password needs to meet the specific requirements.
- It must be at least six characters long, must include at least one letter and at least one number or symbol.
- Security Questions - You can select the security questions that you want to answer. You will need to answer these security questions if you forget your password to the service and need to reset your password.
- User Profile - specify your user profile information.
- E-Mail address - enter a valid e-mail address that will be used to contact you.
Please note: Your e-mail address is for ANZ MoneyManager purposes only. It will be used to send you critical information if you forget your password, so be sure you enter it correctly and keep it up-to-date. Your e-mail address will not be sold to other entities and you will only receive important service notices and information from ANZ MoneyManager.
- Accept Terms and Conditions - You must accept the terms and conditions of the service by selecting the check box at the bottom of the page. You can click the Terms and Conditions link to review this document in another browser window and then close it to return to the User Registration page.
- Click Register at the end of the page to create an account with the service.
Choose a username that you will remember easily and that meets the following requirements, which will help ensure it is unique and secure:
- Your username must be at least six characters in length.
- Your username can contain letters, numbers, "@", "_".
Please note: If you try to register for the ANZ MoneyManager service with a username that does not meet these requirements, you will be prompted to try again.
If you forget your password, you can supply your username or e-mail address to initiate the password reset process.
Please note: The e-mail address you supply during registration will be used to send critical information for resetting your password, so ensure that you enter it correctly and keep it up-to-date.
Having a secure password is especially important because ANZ MoneyManager summarises personal and financial account information that should be kept confidential. The following requirements and tips help ensure that your password is not compromised.
- Your password must be between 6 and 50 characters in length.
- Your password must contain at least one letter and one number or symbol.
- Do not use common words as passwords.
- Do not base your password on personal information that is publicly available.
- Include a healthy mix of letters and numbers.
- Select a password that you can remember but is hard for others to guess.
- Change your password periodically and whenever you suspect that it is no longer secret.
- Do not share your password in any form - even with ANZ MoneyManager employees.
- Always log out when you are finished using ANZ MoneyManager.