- What is the News page?
- How do I refresh my news accounts?
- How do I access a printer-friendly version of the News section?
- How do I select which accounts to display in the News?
- How do I remove a site from the News section?
The News page displays headlines from categories such as Business & Finance, Computing & Technology, Entertainment, Health, International, Metropolitan Newspapers, Magazines, National, and Sports among others that you designate. To see news headlines select the Add an account link and search eg; The Age or Sydney Morning Herald.
To refresh your account, click the Update link below the account name
You can access a printer-friendly version of any page in ANZ MoneyManager. Click on the Printable View link that appears on the top right of the page. This will launch a new window with the information formatted to allow you to print it. You can select Print from the File menu to then print the page.
To select the accounts that you want to display in the News module:
- Click the Edit News Preference link on the top right of the page.
- Select the accounts that you want to display in the module.
- Click Update Settings to save the changes.
To delete a news site from the News section:
- Click the Edit News Preference link.
- Click the delete link next to the account that you want to remove from the module.
- On the Remove Account confirmation page, click Delete.