- What can I do on the Manage Categories page?
- How do I edit a transaction category name?
- How do I create/edit subcategories?
ANZ MoneyManager has a predefined set of transaction category names. On the Manage Categories page you can:
- edit the predefined set of transaction category names
- create subcategories (eg, Travel can have subcategories of Public Transport, Taxis and Flights)
- Select (or deselect) which categories you want to appear (eg, if you have no children or dependents you can hide this category).
Changes made on this page are saved and will be displayed in the categories drop-down list.
To edit a transaction category name:
- Fill in the field next to the category you wish to change the name of with your chosen category name (for example, type 'Books' in the field next to 'Child/Dependent Expenses')
- Click Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.
- Select Manage Subcategories link.
- Enter your chosen subcategory name (ie. Mobile phone, Home phone, work phone)
- Click Add to add the subcategory
- Repeat as necessary
- Ensure to click Save Changes at the bottom of the page
Please note: You can Edit or Delete the subcategories you have created by clicking Manage subcategories and following the prompts. Click Submit to save your changes