Customise your ANZ MoneyManager
- How do I edit/update my personal profile information?
- How do I set a different page for my default view?
- How do I deactivate accounts from the ANZ MoneyManager application?
- How do I change my ANZ MoneyManager password?
- How do I set up alerts?
- How do I change ANZ MoneyManager Security Questions?
- Click the Edit Personal Profile link from the Customise page.
- Update your information, and click Update for the changes to take effect.
You can set the default ANZ MoneyManager view to show your choice among the Dashboard, Expense Analysis, Net Worth Statement, Portfolio Manager, Account Summary, or the All Transactions pages -
- Click Edit Application Preferences link from the Customise page.
- From the Choose Default Homepage, select the page that you want as your home page.
- Click Continue for the changes to take effect.
Using ANZ MoneyManager, you can deactivate accounts that are no longer used. When an account is deactivated, it will still be visible but will no longer be updated. The deactivated account will not be included in your Net Worth calculations.
- Click the Add and Manage Accounts link from the Customise page.
- Locate the account that you want to deactivate, and click the Deactivate Account link and confirm your request.
From the Customise page,
- Click the Change Password link. The Change Password page will appear.
- To prove your identity, enter your old (current) ANZ MoneyManager password.
- Enter your new password twice for verify you have entered it consistently.
- Click Update to save the changes.
Please note: Passwords must be; at least six characters, contain at least one letter and at least one number or symbol
From the Customise page, click the Set-up/Edit Alert Settings link. The Alerts Setup page will appear.
To modify your e-mail address, click the edit link at the top of the page to the right of the "Deliver Alerts to:" information and enter the e-mail address where you want ANZ MoneyManager to send alerts.
Please Note: If you want to receive alerts on your mobile phone, enter your mobile phone's e-mail address (contact your phone service provider if you do not have it) and select the Text format. SMS alerts are not supported. It is recommended you use your standard Internet e-mail address.
- To modify the e-mail format, select HTML or Text from the Preferred Format drop-down menu.
- To enable/disable an alert, select/clear the check box next to the specific alert.
- To modify the trigger value of an alert, select a new value from a drop-down menu or enter a new value into an editable field. Default trigger values can be used initially to simplify the setup process, but you can change the trigger values at any time.
To change the security questions,
- Click the Change Security Questions link on the page.
- Enter your password.
- Select the questions that you want to answer from the drop-down list. Specify the answers to the questions. You must remember the answers to these questions.
- Click Update to save your changes.