- What are alerts and how do they benefit me?
- What type of alerts are available?
- How do I set up alerts?
- How do I delete alerts?
- How do I mark alerts as read?
- How do I prevent the Alerts module from appearing on the Dashboard?
Alerts are e-mail notifications that are sent to you to help you track account activities. Alerts are triggered when there are large deposits, withdrawals, or low balances in your account. Also, you can choose to receive alerts when your account balance/withdrawal reaches a certain threshold value. These alerts also help prevent account fraud.
ANZ MoneyManager triggers alerts for accounts that you have added under banking, credit card, rewards, investments, bills, loans, and mortgage categories. Alerts are triggered when you have large deposits, withdrawals, or low balances on your accounts. You can also choose to be notified when -
- A deposit exceeds a certain threshold
- A withdrawal exceeds a certain threshold
- Balance falls below a certain value
- Mileage points exceed a certain threshold
- A new bill is received
- A bill is due for payment
- An investment security expires
Click the Configure Alerts link.
To modify your e-mail address, click the Edit link at the top of the page to the right of the "Deliver Alerts To:" information and enter the e-mail address where you would like ANZ MoneyManager to send alerts.
Please note: If you want to receive alerts on your mobile phone, enter the e-mail address for your mobile phone (contact your phone service provider if you do not know what the e-mail address is) and select the Text format. SMS alerts are not supported. It is recommended that you use your standard Internet e-mail address.
- To modify the e-mail format select HTML or Text from the Preferred Format drop-down menu.
- To include/exclude exact transaction amounts or dates in your alerts, select/clear the checkbox.
- To enable/disable an alert select/clear the check box next to the specific alert.
- To modify the trigger value of an alert select a new value from a drop-down menu or enter a new value into an editable field. To simplify setting up triggers, you can use the default values and then change them at any time.
- Click the check box next to the alerts you wish to delete from the Alerts Inbox page.
- Select Delete from the drop-down menu located at the bottom of the page.
- Click Go to delete the alert from the Alerts Inbox.
- Click the check box next to the alerts you want to mark as read from the Alerts Inbox page.
- Select Mark as Read from the drop-down menu located at the bottom of the page.
- Click Go to continue.
- Alerts that are marked as read will now move to the Read section of the Alerts Inbox. You can choose to review these alerts at a later time by selecting Read from the Show Alerts menu.
To prevent the Alerts module from appearing on the Dashboard:
- Click the Customise link on the top-right corner of the Alerts Inbox page.
- Click the Edit Dashboard Display Preferences link on the next page.
- Clear the check box next to the Alerts module name.
- Click Update Modules Shown at the end of the page to save the changes.