Add Home Value
- Why should I add all my accounts?
- How long will it take me to add my accounts?
- Do my accounts need to be online?
- What types of accounts can I add?
- How do I add an account?
- What information do I need to add my accounts?
- How can I find my accounts?
- What should I do if I cannot find my accounts?
The more accounts you add to ANZ MoneyManager, the more valuable it becomes.
Having all of your accounts in one place means you spend less time shuffling through paper statements or logging in to each individual account site to see your balance and transactions.
Your account information is updated whenever you log in so you can review your account activity at your convenience.
All of your information is securely stored and encrypted using leading-edge technologies and stringent standards and business practices to protect your data.
This depends on how many accounts you have and whether you access these accounts online. If you already access your accounts online, it should take you only a few minutes to add your accounts. It is a simple matter of entering your usernames and passwords and security-related information required by the end site.
Your accounts do not need to be online, although it is recommended to maximise the value of ANZ MoneyManager to you.
If you have an account or asset with no online access (such as an asset you own like a home) or one that is not among the 9,000+ supported by ANZ MoneyManager, you can create a manual account and store a brief account description, balance information, access URL, username, and password.
ANZ MoneyManager supports over 9,000 accounts from over 15 categories:
- Credit Cards
- Rewards/Loyalty Programs (Airlines, Hotel, Car Rental, Other)
You can Add an Account by clicking the green "Add an account" button in the top right hand corner of each page in ANZ MoneyManager
You add an account to the service by providing the same credentials (generally a username and password) you use to access it online. All of your information is securely stored and encrypted using leading-edge technology and stringent security standards and business practices to protect your data.
There are a couple of tools you can use to find your accounts -
Keyword Search - this method is best if you are adding only one account:
- Enter the name of the institution (eg ANZ) in which you hold an account into the search box.
- Select the link to the account you wish to add.
- Enter credentials and click Add an account to finish the process (or search again if your original search did not yield the account you were looking for).
- Browse by Category - this method is best if you are adding multiple accounts:
- Click the Popular Accounts link to view a list of categories and accounts supported.
Sometimes account names are not intuitive because of the way account providers organise and brand their Web sites. See Troubleshooting add account for some tips on finding an account you know should be there.
ANZ MoneyManager supports over 9,000 accounts. If you have tried to search by keyword or browse by category and have not found your account, you can create a manual account by clicking on the others link within the Add an Account tool (please note: you must first search for something in the Add an Account tool for the others link to become active) and then click on the "create a manual account" link. You can then store a brief account description, balance information, the URL where you access the account, username, and password.