- What are account groups and why should I set them up?
- What can I do on the account groups page?
- How do I create an account group?
- How do I edit an existing account group?
- How do I delete an existing account group?
You can group your accounts together to simplify the management of your finances. For example group all of your retirement investment accounts together to see how close you are to your retirement goals.
The Account Groups page allows you to create, edit and delete account groups.
From the Account Groups page:
- Select the Create Account Group link
- Create a name for your account group (eg. Retirement) and select the accounts that you want to appear in this group.
- Click on Create Account Group
Editing an existing account group allows you to add or remove accounts belonging to an account group.
To edit an account group:
- From the Account Groups page, click edit for the account group that you want to edit.
- Select the accounts that are to be associated with the group that is being edited.
- Click Update Account Group.
From the Account Group page, click delete against the account group that you want to delete.