This is a website operated by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ABN 11 005 357 522) ("ANZ") under the domain name www.anz.com ("ANZ Website"). The ANZ Website is operated on behalf of ANZ and its related bodies corporate (together called the "Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited").
These terms and conditions ("Terms") relate to linking a third party website to the ANZ Website. If you are the owner or operator of a third party website ("your website") and you wish to link to the ANZ Website, you must agree to these Terms.
Copyright in the material on this Website is owned or licensed by the ANZ Group. "ANZ" and all associated trade marks are trade marks of ANZ. You are not authorised to use the material on this Website or the ANZ trade marks except in accordance with the limited licence in these Terms.
ANZ provides no warranties that you have the right to use the ANZ logo in your country.
You may only link your website to the ANZ Website in accordance with these Terms. You may link your website to the following pages, and must not link to any other pages or functions:
You must either show the ANZ Website as a whole browser window in the original browser window or in a new browser window, and must not:
- Link to the ANZ Internet Banking log on page.
- Frame the ANZ Website in any manner.
- Block any part of the ANZ Website.
- Present or show any part of the ANZ Website within your website.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, ANZ grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive licence to use the ANZ logo made available after the application form for the purpose of the link from your website to the ANZ Website.
You must not copy or use the ANZ logo for any other purposes, including incorporating it (or any part or feature of it) in any other logo or design.
You must only use the text under the heading "Linking to the ANZ Website" to link to the ANZ Website. You must not alter the text in any way. You must not use any other logo or text in association with the link from your website to the ANZ Website. You must not copy any text from the ANZ Website and include it in your website.
You must only use the logo made available after the application form. You must not change the colour of the logo. You may resize the logo but only if you proportionately resize it no less than 60px wide, and no more than 200px wide.
The link and ANZ logo must not appear in close proximity to any other logo, graphic or text.
The link and logo must not appear in a manner which implies that ANZ endorses or approves of your website, products or services or has an association with you.
If your website is primarily intended for use by persons domiciled outside Australia, you must only link to the ANZ Website if you believe that persons with an association to Australia will use the link.
Your website must not:
- disparage ANZ or its products or services;
- contain false or misleading information about any ANZ Group product or service;
- contain information which is misleading or deceptive, or breach any applicable law;
- infringe the intellectual property of any person;
- encourage or undertake fraudulent activity (such as phishing) or attacks on other websites or technology (such as hacking);
- contain any undesirable material, including material which is offensive or illegal, including:
- defamatory or potentially defamatory material;
- blatant expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred or profanity;
- instructional information about illegal activities;
- material promoting harm or injury to any group or individual;
- material advertising or promoting tobacco products or gambling;
- material advertising pharmaceutical goods not approved for sale in Australia;
- material containing nudity or pornography;
- material which is in any way unsuitable for a person under the age of 18 years old.
You must not attempt to damage or corrupt the ANZ Website or any ANZ Group computer system by using any computer virus or similar software.
You must comply with your obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and Spam Act 2002(Cth) (or other relevant privacy and spam legislation) in relation to your website.
Subject to any responsibilities implied by law and which cannot be excluded, no member of the ANZ Group is liable to you for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever arising out of or referable to the link from your website to the ANZ Website. You remain responsible for all such losses.
You indemnify ANZ and any relevant ANZ Group companies against all actions, claims, demands, damages, liabilities and costs arising directly or indirectly due to your breach of these Terms.
ANZ may require you to immediately remove the link and ANZ logos from your website if ANZ reasonably believes that the link or your use of the logos may negatively affect ANZ.
If ANZ reasonably believes that your link or use of the ANZ logo is in breach of these Terms, ANZ will request you to fix the breach. If you do not do so within three days, ANZ may require you to immediately remove the link and ANZ logos from your website.
In any other case, ANZ may require that you remove the link and ANZ logos from your website on seven days notice.
These are the current ANZ Link Terms. They replace any other Terms published on the ANZ Website to date. ANZ may at any time vary the Terms by publishing the varied Terms on the ANZ Website. You agree that by doing this, ANZ has provided you with sufficient notice of the variation.