We've made it simple and convenient for you to gain access to your ANZ Amerika Samoa Banking accounts via ANZ Internet Banking.
With ANZ Internet Banking you can access your accounts in a secure environment from wherever you choose, whenever you choose.
Getting started with ANZ Internet Banking is easy. Simply follow the steps below.
- Download and complete the Registration form below.
- Visit any ANZ Amerika Samoa Bank Branch to lodge your registration form.
- Receive your 'Welcome' letter with your registration details.
- Collect your ANZ Security Device from ANZ Amerika Samoa Bank Fagatogo or Tafuna branch.
- Phone the ANZ Internet Banking Support Center to obtain your temporary password, and activate ANZ Internet Banking. The ANZ Internet Banking Support Center operates 8.00am - 4.30pm, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. Phone 633-1151 (call rates may apply for cell and payphones). International callers dial +1 684-633-1151 (international call rates may apply).
- If you need any assistance phone the ANZ Internet Banking Support Center, 8.00am - 4.30pm, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays, on 633-1151 (call rates may apply for mobile and payphones). International callers dial +1 684-633-1151 (international call rates may apply).
- ANZ Internet Banking – Personal Registration Form (PDF 248kB)
- ANZ Internet Banking – Business Registration Form (PDF 292kB)
- ANZ Internet Banking – Authorized User Registration Form (PDF 141kB)
We also require you to complete and submit the following agreements:
- Wire Transfer Agreement (PDF 167kB)
This will enable you to request Local Transfers (within the USA) or International Transfers at any time in the future.
- ACH Origination Agreement (PDF 115kB)
Business customers are also required to complete the ACH Origination Agreement
Maintenance forms – for existing ANZ Internet Banking customers
- ANZ Internet Banking – Personal Maintenance Form (PDF 195kB)
- ANZ Internet Banking – Business Maintenance Form (PDF 195kB)
Terms and Conditions
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.