ANZ Amerika Samoa Bank™ understands that our senior community deserves lower cost banking access and privileges. That’s why we offer our senior customers aged 50 and over, a great checking account with minimal fees and no minimum balance requirements.
Features and benefits at a glance
- $50.00 minimum opening balance
- No minimum balance fees
- No monthly service charge
- Earn competitive yields while maintaining easy access to your funds, 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week
- Free ANZ Access Card
- Make purchases at any EFTPOS merchant location of ANZ Amerika Samoa Bank™
- Ability to setup automatic funds transfers or direct deposits
- Have access to your funds worldwide at any ATM where CIRRUS is accepted (fees may be applicable).
Open an account now
Open your ANZ Senior Checking Account today by visiting your local ANZ branch or call +1 684 633 1151 to speak to an ANZ sales consultant today. Save time before visiting us by confirming what documentation you need to bring with you and completing a personal account application form.
Terms and conditions and the Customer Fee Schedule are available upon request from your nearest ANZ branch.
Limitations: You must deposit $50.00 to open this account. You must be 50 years of age to open and maintain this account. We reserve the right to require seven (7) days prior written notice of withdrawal on your account.
Account fees: No monthly service charge.
Balance calculation: We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on the account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal each day.
Interest rate: This account is an interest bearing account. Refer to the Interest Rate Schedule for the interest rate and annual percentage yield on this account. The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change.