An indemnity or guarantee is a formal financial obligation to a third party assumed by the Bank on behalf of established and credit-worthy customers.
Widely accepted as a form of security, indemnities and guarantees can broaden your ability to enter different markets and new business dealings.
Common types of bonds, indemnities and guarantees:
- Performance Bond for obtaining buildings and supplies
- Immigration Bond for enabling issuance of immigration or work permits for foreign nations
- customs and excise bonds or guarantees
- tender bonds
- shipping or airway bill guarantees
- standby letters of credit.
Features at a glance
- Provides irrevocable guarantee to a third party
- Allows your business to provide the security and comfort of your ANZ relationship to its customers.
Ask about our bonds, indemnities, standby letters of credit and guarantee services by visiting your local ANZ branch or call +1 684 633 1151 to speak to an ANZ Relationship Manager today.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.