ANZ partners with groups and organisations that reflect our brand values and communicate these to our existing and potential customers in a meaningful way.
To ensure that our sponsorships derive maximum value key criteria has been developed to evaluate all current and future opportunities.
Whilst we are always open to requests for sponsorship, please bear in mind that we may not always be able to help.
All requests will be evaluated based on:
- Alignment with ANZ's brand values and our community focus (see Application process)
- Target audience - the fit of the sponsorship with our customers
- Business opportunities it may present - supply of services, acquisition of new customers
- Customer benefits - appeal to the general public, intellectual property rights
- Existing commitments
- Available budget.
The Sponsorship Manager will assess all proposals received and respond within three weeks.
ANZ will not consider proposals involving:
- Political or religious organisations
- Hazardous activities - motor sports, air shows
- Gambling linked activities
- Sponsorships that may be construed as racially prejudiced or otherwise discriminatory
- Sponsorships that may be considered dangerous.