Sponsorship proposals must include the following information:
- Description and background of the event/activity/opportunities.
- Date, location and timeframe.
- Level of financial or in-kind support being sought.
- Information on participants and attendees - include any supporting research and demographics.
- Estimated number of attendees.
- Overview of marketing plan.
- List of other sponsors.
- A comprehensive listing of benefits, including opportunities for ANZ customers and staff.
- Timeline, including important deadlines.
- Credentials of your organisation and any key subcontractors (publicist, event producer etc.).
Sponsorship proposals should also provide some of the following benefits:
- Naming rights or financial services category exclusivity.
- Provides opportunities to generate new business.
- Provision of content for Internet site.
- Opportunities for corporate and customer hospitality.
- Product placement (using our product/s in a meaningful way as part of the event/activity).
Please complete the sponsorship evaluation form.
Please note: This application form is for national and local based sponsorships. For local based sponsorship requests, please complete the form and drop it into your local ANZ branch to the attention of 'Local CEO/Rural Market Manager'.
If you have any queries, please contact us online. Please do not send videos, sound cassettes, photos, or original documents as we cannot guarantee their safe return. We will respond to your request within three weeks of receipt.