ANZ supports customers affected by natural disasters
Support for customers impacted by natural disasters
ANZ is supporting our customers impacted by natural disasters.
- Our customers should call 1800 149 549. This is a dedicated number for customers affected by natural disasters and directs to a team trained specifically to help customers experiencing financial difficulty.
- An alternate number is available for customers with commercial or small business loans impacted by natural disasters: 1800 351 548 (option 1, then 3).
- Our staff can help provide access to ANZ's special package of support, which includes:
- suspending repayments on loans, including credit cards, for up to three months (with interest capitalised);
- waiving bank fees associated with restructuring finances;
- providing temporary adjustments to lending limits, including credit cards, to assist with unexpected costs;
- accessing term deposits early without incurring any fees; and
- giving additional financial support for ANZ/ OnePath home and landlord insurance customers.
- This team can also provide information to assist customers to manage their finances and can provide details about independent support available from financial counsellors.
Over the coming weeks and months as customers are in a position to better understand the impact of the disasters on their personal circumstances, they are encouraged to contact ANZ if they require further assistance. Our team will then work with affected customers to tailor repayment arrangements on a case by case basis.
Insurance customers with an ANZ and /or OnePath policy, should lodge claims as soon as possible - assessors are already inspecting damaged homes, contents and cars. For further claims information operating hours and FAQs, please view Insurance Claims Information.
Alternatively for summary claim lodgement information:
Branch and Business Centre closures