Our history dates back over 175 years. We are committed to building lasting partnerships with our customers, shareholders and communities in 32 countries in Australia, New Zealand, throughout Asia and the Pacific, and in the Middle East, Europe and America.
We provide a range of banking and financial products and services to around 8 million customers. We employ 48,000 people worldwide.
- Find out more about life at ANZ
- Find out about our employee programs
- Find out more about our diversity policies
- Find out more about our corporate responsibility
Our people and unique strategy are the keys to our success.
We believe that a bank connecting across the Asia Pacific region - with a wider customer, capital and funding base - will achieve superior growth and returns over the longer term than a domestic only bank.
Our strategy is unique and involves:
- Strengthening our business in Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific, while establishing a significant presence in key markets in Asia.
- Building seamless connectivity to support customers who are increasingly operating within and across our region.
- Providing our customers with the right financial solutions and insights to help them progress.
- Attracting and developing the best connected and most respected people in banking.
- Growing and strengthening the bank by diversifying our earnings, capital and funding base.
The ANZ vision
ANZ has an exciting ambition to become a super regional bank - providing the scale and quality of a global business to customers in our core markets of Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the Pacific.
In order to achieve our goals, we know we need to nurture great people. That's why we've made it our business to be an organisation where people want to work and can deliver their best.
We expect you to take ownership of your career and ambitions while we provide learning and development opportunities to help you achieve your goals, as well as competitive remuneration and benefits. In line with our focus on out performance, employees who deliver great results and outperform while doing the right thing can expect to receive higher rewards.
We want the best talent working at ANZ - no matter who they are or where they're from. Diversity of ideas and experiences is key to our success.
ANZ is a culturally diverse organisation with employees born in more than 130 countries who speak over 90 languages, and we promote flexibility as the way we work. Our work/life flexibility options include: flexible hours, job sharing, roaming work, part-time work, career extension for over 55s, career breaks and carer's, lifestyle and study leave.
We're proud to be recognised as a mature age champion by the Federal Government and an Employer of Choice for Women by EOWA (Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Agency).
Through our Reconciliation and Disability Action Plans, we're committed to meeting significant targets for the employment of Indigenous Australians and people with disabilities.
If you believe you've got the skills and drive to help contribute to ANZ's success, find out more about working at ANZ here.
We'd love you to be part of our team!