We are seeking people who are highly adaptable and can learn quickly, are geographically mobile and display strong leadership potential. In return, ANZ promises an international banking career spanning multiple geographies and cultures and the opportunity to make a difference.
Our Generalist Bankers are people who value diversity and operate with a 'wide angle lens' mindset, allowing them to leverage their breadth of experience across the teams and roles they are placed into. To be successful, Generalist Bankers must have:
- A sense of adventure, high levels of adaptability and comfort with ambiguity
- An interest in diverse cultures and a high level of cross cultural sensitivity
- A strong commercial acumen and a customer focus.
To be eligible to apply for the 2015 program, candidates must have:
- A minimum of three years professional work experience in a full time capacity
- A university degree qualification
- Mobility, both internationally and domestically
- Availability to commence in the program on 1 February 2015.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.