We are seeking people who are adaptable, curious, like change and can learn quickly, are geographically mobile and display strong leadership potential. In return, ANZ promises an international banking career spanning multiple geographies and cultures and the opportunity to make a difference. Candidates must have exceptional future leadership potential and an outstanding employment history. Candidates must also display a strong desire to become a generalist banker and be prepared to complete rotations and roles across a range of business functions and geographic locations.
Our Generalist Bankers are people who value diversity and operate with a 'wide angle lens' mindset, allowing them to leverage their breadth of experience across the teams and roles they are placed into. To be successful, Generalist Bankers must have:
- A sense of adventure, high levels of adaptability and comfort with ambiguity
- An interest in diverse cultures and a high level of cross cultural sensitivity
- A strong commercial acumen and a customer focus
- A long term career focus.
To be eligible to apply for the Generalist Bankers Program, candidates must have:
- A minimum of three years professional work experience in a full time capacity
- A university degree qualification
- Mobility, both internationally and domestically
- Availability to commence in the program on 1 February 2016.
In addition, internal candidates must satisfy these eligibility requirements:
- A current job grade of 5.1 or above, or General Banking Band 7 (GB7) if in New Zealand
- If you have been in your current role for less than 12 months, you must have the support of your line manager
- A 2014 performance outcome of at least ‘Good’.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.