Learning and Development
Learning and Development over the initial two year period encompasses a combination of on and off the job learning. On the job 'stretch' learning will be supplemented by:
- Five day Program Induction in February
- Senior Mentor assigned for two year rotational program
- Executive Sponsor assigned for each rotation
- Five day Leadership Forum at the end of each rotation
- Generalist Bankers will also have ongoing exposure to Management Board and ANZ's senior leaders.
ANZ's approach to performance assessment reflects our focus on outperformance, closely aligning performance outcomes with remuneration. Generalist Bankers will be assessed not only in terms of what they achieve, but also how they achieve it, in line with ANZ’s values.
Robust performance checkpoints are built into the program to ensure that Generalist Bankers are achieving the expected high targets of performance. Both technical and soft skill capabilities will be assessed and regular feedback is provided.
We expect our Generalist Bankers to be continually pushing the boundaries of outperformance, and in return ANZ will ensure that their careers are fast tracked through exciting and challenging roles.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.