ANZ has recruited 750 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander trainees in branches across Australia since 2003.
We believe that investing in training and supporting Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities provides opportunities for talented individuals to grow and open the door to a rewarding career with ANZ.
School based traineeships
While completing year 11 and year 12 studies, trainees will:
- work at least one day a week in an ANZ branch
- receive an income while learning new skills
- achieve a National Certificate qualification
- be supported by ANZ staff and Aboriginal mentors
- be able to take on career opportunities with ANZ or other opportunities at the end of their traineeship.
Interested in applying?
Applications for the 2014 program are now open. To apply for a traineeships position please complete the Online Application Form. Applications close 31 July 2013
Full time traineeships
Full time traineeships are completed over 18 months to two years. In that time:
- you will be working in an ANZ branch full time (with time allowed for study)
- you will be supported by a dedicated ANZ team and Indigenous mentors
- you will develop excellent customer service and sales skills
- you will complete a Certificate III qualification in Financial Services
- after completing your traineeship there could be a world of opportunities to explore at ANZ.
To be successful you will need to have either completed Year 12 education (or equivalent) or Year 10 (or equivalent) with some customer service experience.
You can apply online at any time and you will be contacted when a suitable opportunity arises.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.