- These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to ANZ MoneyManager.
- Yodlee, Inc. of 3600 Bridge Parkway, Redwood City, California 94065 (the "service provider") provides ANZ with the technology and other services required to deliver ANZ Money Manager. The service provider is a third party beneficiary under these Terms with all the rights, benefits and protections as if it were a party to these Terms and a reference to ANZ in these Terms shall (for the purpose of the service provider receiving the full benefit of such rights, benefits and protections) also be deemed to be a reference to the service provider.
- ANZ MoneyManager is an information management service that allows you to consolidate and view information relating to your ANZ accounts and your accounts held with a third party from its website ("Third Party Website").
- When you use ANZ MoneyManager to access a Third Party Website you:
- authorise ANZ to use information provided by you to access a Third Party Website; retrieve information requested by you (including information concerning individuals and other entities you have set up to receive payments from you ("Payees") and payments you have made to Payees); to copy or transfer such Payee and payment information; to register to view the accounts requested by you and to otherwise use, modify, display, distribute and create derivative works from such information to provide ANZ MoneyManager to you. For these purposes you appoint ANZ and its service provider as your agent with the full power to do and perform each act or thing requisite and necessary to be done and as fully as you might or could do in person;
- represent that you are the legal owner of the account at the Third Party Website and that you have the authority to designate ANZ and its service provider as your agent and to give us the information you provide to use ANZ MoneyManager;
- acknowledge that when ANZ and its service provider accesses and retrieves information from a Third Party Website they do so as your agent and they are not the agent of the entity providing the Third Party Website; and
- acknowledge that balances shown on ANZ MoneyManager obtained from a Third Party Website reflect the most recent refresh by the entity providing the Third Party Website and the most recent refresh by ANZ MoneyManager and may not be as accurate as if the Third Party Website was accessed directly.
- disclose your PIN and other log-in information to any other person, except to the extent necessary for ANZ to provide ANZ MoneyManager to you;
- keep a record of your PIN and other log-in information;
- write your PIN down and other log-in information;
- negligently or recklessly disclose your PIN and other log-in information by, for example, failing to take reasonable care when typing it or keying it in
Australian Contact details: ANZ Customer Advocate, 833 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008, Tel: +61 3 8654 1000, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Zealand Contact details: ANZ Customer Relations, Private Bag 92210, Auckland, New Zealand Email: email@example.com
Financial Ombudsman Service
GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001
Telephone: 1300 780 808
Fax: +61 3 9613 6399
New Zealand residents:
PO Box 10573, the Terrace, Wellington 6000
Freecall:0800 805 950
Phone: (04) 471 0006
Fax: (04) 471 0548